Wednesday 2 June 2021

Top Dog Sayings


Learn How to Train Your Dog


Dog Training





  1.  My little dog – a heartbeat at my feet "Edith Wharton"
  2. Happiness is a warm puppy "Charles Shultz"
  3. Puppies are nature’s remedy for feeling unloved, plus numerous other ailments of life "Richard Allen Palm"
  4. Whoever said you can’t buy happiness forgot little puppies "Gene Hill"
  5. Every puppy should have a boy "Erma Bombeck"
  6. People have been asking me if I was going to have kids, and I had puppies instead "Kate Jackson"
  7. The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven not man's "Mark Twain"
  8. Every dog must have his day "Jonathan Swift"
  9. You can usually tell that a man is good if he has a dog who loves him "W. Bruce Cameron"
  10. What do dogs do on their day off? Can't lie around—that's their job. "George Carlin"
  11. If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went "Will Rogers"
  12. Did you know that there are over 300 words for love in canine? "Gabriel Zevin"
  13. My fashion philosophy is, if you're not covered in dog hair, your life is empty "Elayne Boosler"


Learn How to Train Your Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment